Our Curriculum Vision
We deliver an experience-rich curriculum, to foster a thirst and enthusiasm for learning, in a vocabulary and reading-rich environment, with pupil wellbeing at the heart of all we do.
Our key intentions
- To prepare our children to be citizens of the future through developing resilience, self management, open-mindedness and building confidence.
- To offer a rich, broad and balanced curriculum with reading, language and vocabulary development at its heart.
- To raise aspirations through providing a tapestry of rich and varied experiences.
- To encourage a passion for learning through developing independence, creativity and innovative thinking.
- To have every aspect of the child at the heart of everything we do - by knowing our children as individuals and working collaboratively alongside the whole school community.